New York Academy of Art, Graduate Program in Figurative Art, New York, NY, Masters of Fine Art cum laude, May 2007.
Awarded two merit scholarships in 2005 and 2006.
Awarded a one-week workshop with noted British painter Jenny Saville.
Art Students League, New York, New York., 1995-2001
Bologna University, Bologna, Italy, Superior School for Anatomical/Surgical Drawing, degree in Anatomical/Surgical Drawing, with honors, 1982.
State Institute of Art, Bologna, Italy, Diploma in Art, 1973-1978.
· Coordinator of the Drawing and Figure Anatomy Program at the University of the Arts, 2014- ongoing
· University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA, Full Time Visiting Professor 2011-2012; 2012-2013; 2013-2014.
· Interactive on line instructional video “Figure Anatomy for Artists” with “Craftsy” 2013, ongoing.
· University of the Arts, Senior Artist Lecturer in Figure Anatomy, 2006-2011
· New York Academy of Art, New York, NY.
· Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
· Drew University, Caspersen Graduate School, Madison, New Jersey
· Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ 2003-2015.
· Workshops at The New York Academy of Art, the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, the Studio Incamminati, the Princeton Academy of Art and the Townsend Atelier